Getting web traffic to your website can be a herculean task. If nobody’s visiting your site, working out why can take months. What you need is something to boost your website numbers before you’re eaten alive in the internet’s competitive environment.
So your website isn’t getting any visitors or traffic numbers are so low they generate no revenue.
You have tried Search Engine Optimization (SEO), networking, social media campaigns, guest blogging, advertisements etc. All have failed to bring in organic or direct traffic to your site.
Unless you’ve got a popular brand or your marketing campaign goes viral you’ll have a tough time with web traffic.
But don’t despair just yet and shut down your website.
Instead, it’s time to consider paying for web traffic.
A lot of businesses and personal blogs are doing this. And, if done right, it can change your business fortunes in no time.
This is because when you buy web traffic you’re guaranteed an audience that you can convert to customers.
In this article, I will tell you why and where to buy web traffic, at what cost and how to ensure you get the traffic you pay for.
OK let’s get into it.
What is Paid Traffic?
Let’s start by defining what web traffic is:
Web traffic is the number of people who come to your website.
If you have high web traffic you’re likely attracting your websites target audience and have an opportunity to convert these visitors into paying customers. Don’t waste that chance. Many online businesses dream of being in your position.
“It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic.” –Jeff Eisenberg, CEO BuyerLegends.com
Web traffic types:
- Organic Traffic. This is generated when internet users look for products or services through a search engine. If you do SEO a users search could place your website at the top of search results. The individual would then click on your website’s link and be directed to your page.
- Direct Traffic. This is traffic that comes from people who already know about your brand. They could have learned about your business through a TV advertisement, networking meeting, company brochure and so on. They have your website’s address and enter it directly into their browser. Such traffic usually believes you have something they are looking for.
- Referral Traffic. This is usually traffic that comes from other websites or social media. For example, if you guest post on another company’s website they could include a link to your website in your article. Any person who clicks on this link and visits your site is deemed to be referral traffic. Your post, or those of internet influencers you partner with, can also lead to referral traffic.
- Paid Traffic. This is what we’ll delve more into in this article. Paid traffic means just that. You pay a company or an individual to bring visitors to your website.
You can pay Facebook or Google Adwords to place ads in front of your target audience. You could also pay companies like Web Traffic Geeks to increase visitors to your website. Companies like this have packages you can buy to get the traffic you desire. With them the larger your budget the more volumes you get.
“Today it’s not about ‘get the traffic’ — it’s about ‘get the targeted and relevant traffic.”Adam Audette, Chief Knowledge Officer, RKG
Why Should You Buy Web Traffic?
The answer to the question, “why buy internet traffic?” is simple:
To increase the number of people who come to your website.
For many bloggers or business owners getting enough traffic to their website is an arduous task.
One way to make this challenge less difficult is to pay for web traffic. By running a pay per click campaign, buying display ads or using any other form of paid traffic you can begin to drive traffic to your site.
Here are my top reasons to buy web traffic.
- Hit the ground running. If you have a new website it will take forever to get traffic worth talking about. Why wait for ages for this to happen? Begin buying traffic immediately after your website is up and receive thousands of visitors per day.
- This is the type of foundation a website needs to grow. Once it becomes popular you can rely on organic traffic.
- SEO alone won’t get you there. Website search engine optimization is great. But it will take time before you get to #1 on Google. If you get there at all. So many factors are at play when you do SEO. These include, but are in no way limited to, time, the money you put into your site and industry you’re in. If you are in a saturated industry getting a high ranking will be difficult.
- SEO Mechanic says “Many factors determine how fast your SEO efforts will start delivering results. If you have a new website, new domain name and fresh content without a business history it could take a while. Sometimes up to six months before you see results. The traction you’re getting at 6 months typically is less than what you should be experiencing at 12 months.”
- That’s why you should pay for traffic and do search engine optimization at the same time. Even the world’s most valuable brands Apple, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, IBM, and Google invest in pay per click ads and SEO simultaneously to drive traffic.
- You get the traffic you want. When you buy web traffic you select the age, gender, profession, region you want to target. There is nothing as sad as building a large audience, only to find they are the wrong audience. You need to reach the customers that matter. Buying website traffic will help you do that.
- Improved online ranking. With increased visibility, you will generate more leads. If you convert these leads to satisfied clients they’ll spread the word about their good experience to other potential consumers. Your visitor numbers will continue to improve and Google or other search engines will notice this. They will, in turn, give you a better search engine ranking. I would say paying for traffic and ensuring you convert a large number of your new visitors takes less effort than SEO to get to Google no.1.
Instead of waiting for clients to come to your website spend money to look for those clients. In the end, you’ll be hoping that your investment will pay off and you can recoup your money and make profits.
Where to Buy Web Traffic
Facebook has become a very popular social network. In December 2018 Facebook said there were on average 1.52 billion daily active users. The company further claimed their network had 2.32 billion monthly active users as of December 31, 2018. That’s a large audience and Facebook can help you narrow it down to your target audience from the information they collect from their users.
On Facebook, you can run a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign to drive traffic to your website. PPC is a form of internet marketing where you pay Facebook a fee every time one of your ads is clicked.
In the UK average cost per click is £0.80. This is cheap because if you spend the £0.80 for a click and it results in a purchase of £100, you’ll have a huge Return on Investment (ROI)
This is Google’s advertising system. As a business, you will have to bid for certain keywords which make your company appear in Google search results. When someone sees your ad and clicks on it you will be required to be Google for that.
The average cost per click on Google Ads is £1.16. Google Ads will drive your targeted traffic to your website if you choose the right keywords and have strong ads.
Website Companies That offer Cheap Web Traffic
There are many companies that help drive internet users to personal blogs or business websites. Working with such companies will get you web traffic faster than any other method.
SEO is time-consuming and pay per click can be costly.
By simply investing a small amount of money with them you’ll get high-quality visitors. Some of the web traffic companies with good buyer reviews include,
This is the top rated seller of web traffic according to Buywebsitetrafficreviews.org. Going through the Web Traffic Geeks website will show you why they’re highly recommended. They have over 12,000 satisfied customers whose reviews show they get the job done.
In a review of Web Traffic Geeks, Mark said “ WebtrafficGeeks provides a great service with efficient and precise support. They do their best to provide you the traffic you need, their traffic is totally safe and real. Really impressive, it is skyrocketing my business.” They are many more positive reviews of this company on the web.
In three easy steps, you can also be a happy client who receives over 100,000 visitors to your domain within days. Simply choose your niche and country, order the traffic. Within 24 hours you’ll be receiving visitors.
Web Traffic Geeks has traffic plans from as low as $70 for 10,000 visitors going all the way up to $750 for 200,000 visitors + 20,000 bonus.
One thing you’ll like about this company is they have a money back guarantee. That means if they don’t deliver 100% on your traffic order you get a refund. However, I doubt it will come to that.
Buywebtrafficexperts.com allows you to customize your order to meet your needs. You decide how many visitors you want, from which countries and niche. You can also decide how to spread visitors over time. Visitors can be spread between 1-30 days.
Pricing starts from $85 with 10,000 visitors and can reach up to 500,000 visitors for $2,000. If their slogan “More Quality Web Traffic. More Opportunity for Growth.” is anything to go by you’ll be a happy customer.
This company also has good online reviews. On Reddit customers who have worked with them say they are pretty good and provide relevant visitors. Their pricing is very competitive compared to other cheap web traffic providers.
Traffic is sourced from multiple, handpicked providers to make sure that you receive the best quality traffic available out there.
Their traffic plans start for $35 for 5,000 visitors to $799 for 250,000 unique visitors.
A word of caution. Be careful when choosing which company or individual to work with.
If you’re not careful you may be conned out of your hard earned money. Some individuals on platforms like Fiverr will tell you that they can send 10000 to 100000 visitors for just $5. If you ask how they’ll do this they can’t give you a direct answer.
Most of these seller’s use bots which is not the kind of traffic you want. You need real visitors who you can convince to buy your product.
So before you sign up for any traffic plan it’s very crucial to know how your traffic provider is going to deliver the traffic you are ordering.
Some Questions You Should Ask Before You Pay For Web Traffic
- How is the traffic generated? This will help you know if the traffic they offer will result in sales or its just random traffic which won’t help your bottom line.
- Ask about the countries, languages, audience they target.
- Ask if they can guarantee you traffic. I believe it is better to pay for a service that assures you of results. With a guarantee, you can hold them to account and ask for your money back if they fail to deliver.
- Find out if they provide statistics for web traffic they bring to your site. The statistics will be useful during the monitoring of their success rate.
- Inquire if they have any hidden extra costs for site traffic. This is important so that you’re not caught by surprise if they ask for more money during the period you’re buying traffic.
- Tell them to show you why they’re better than other companies selling web traffic. How do you benefit if you choose them over their competitors.
- Inquire if they’ve got a customer service that is quick, effective, and friendly?
With the answers they give and after reading their reviews online you can choose who to buy your traffic from.
How to Measure Results Once You Pay For Web Traffic
“What gets measured gets improved.”Peter Drucker
You can use Google Analytics to measure your new traffic numbers. The tool is free and you can view this in the form of a graph, pie chart or raw numbers.
Once you’ve found the number of new visitors, look at what your conversion rate is. From the sales numbers subtract the cost you paid for the web traffic and you will know your return on investment (ROI).
Your sales and profits should be going up. If not, find out why your investment in traffic is not paying off.
One reason why sales are not up could be your websites bounce rate. A high bounce rate shows visitors are leaving your website immediately after they arrive. This could be because your website content is not what they are looking for or website navigation is hard.
This should be fixed because you want a low bounce rate. This means visitors are hanging around for a while looking at your products and service and will make purchases immediately or come back to do so.
Buy Traffic for Business Now
Not many websites can get millions of visitors a day like Facebook, Google or YouTube. In fact many struggle to get a few hundred a month. If you’ve got a new website or one with low visitor numbers buying web traffic is the way to go.
Paid traffic is an efficient and less stressful way to get potential customers online.
And you don’t have to spend thousands of pounds to generate enough traction for your site. With low-cost packages from Web Traffic Geeks you can get your website off the ground immediately and increase your website’s visibility within 24 hours.
Opt for paid traffic so that you can concentrate your efforts on making sales. Remember however paid traffic guarantees you visitors, not sales. You have to find ways to ensure those internet users visiting your website stay and return in the future.
All the best in building your website’s traffic.