Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the #1 source of traffic for most websites. That is why over 60% of website owners do some form of SEO to drive traffic to their sites.
While SEO is an awesome source of traffic, relying solely on it for web visitors is not advisable. For starters, SEO can take time to deliver results. According to a Forbes article, SEO can take 4 to 6 months before you see its impact.
Also, Google is always updating its algorithms to offer its users the best search results for whatever they are looking for. A Google algorithm update can wipe out your SEO traffic, which could leave your online business in an awful position or lead to its closure.
You, therefore, must diversify your sources of web traffic.
Other Sources of Web Traffic
Other than search engine optimization, there are several good options you can use to drive traffic to your website. This include:
- Social Media: A report by Hootsuite and We Are Social, found over 4.388 billion people use the internet. Out of that number, a whopping 3.484 billion are active social media users. This makes using platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to drive traffic to your site a must.
- Word of mouth. Going for networking events in your website niche is an excellent way to spread the word about your site. From the contacts you make, you can deliver loads of direct traffic to your website.
- Online Ads can drive thousands of visitors to your website immediately after you post an advertisement. You can pay for Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebooks Ads, Microsoft Advertising, etc.
- Guest Blogging. To do this, look for websites in your niche with high traffic and reach out to find out if they accept guest posts. If they do write high-quality content for them and you could benefit from their traffic.
- Answering and posting on Q&A websites like quora.
- Email Marketing. You first need to create an email list for this to work. You can do this by requesting visitors to your site to provide you with their email address so you can keep them updated on what’s happening with your business.
- Buying cheap website traffic.
In this article, we will go a little deeper into how you can increase your web visitors by buying cheap web traffic.
You can learn more on the other ways to increase website traffic without relying only on SEO in this 11 Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website post by Ahrefs.
Why Buy Cheap Website Traffic?
If you’re reading this article, you’re probably looking for a fast and reliable way to increase your web traffic. Buying cheap traffic can help you do that.
When you buy cheap website traffic, the visitors you pay for will start trickling into your site within 24 hours of paying for the service. This immediate delivery of traffic is one of the key reasons many webmasters buy traffic to boost their web numbers.
You could have a new website and instantly drive thousands of visitors to your site after launching as you prepare to do SEO.
Below is an example of how your traffic could shoot up after paying for a web traffic plan from a reputable web traffic seller like Web Traffic Geeks.
Another reason to buy web traffic is if you don’t have a big budget. Paying for ads on Google Ads can be expensive. For example, if you just started your website, paying $2 per click for an advertisement could be too much.
Creating high-quality SEO content for your website might also not be something you cannot afford cause it could cost you thousands of dollars.
So the best option for you would be to find good quality traffic, that is cheap.
When you hear the words cheap and traffic in the same sentence, what might come to mind is low-quality traffic that won’t add any value to your website.
But I am here to tell you that it is possible to buy cheap website traffic that converts well. But you have to be careful where you get that traffic from.
Dos and Don’ts When Buying Cheap Traffic for Your Website
If you decide to buy traffic as an alternative to SEO, you must ensure you pay for high-quality traffic.
High-quality traffic is composed of the target audience you’re trying to reach with your website. This type of traffic is looking for your product or interested in it, and is more likely to convert.
How do you ensure you get high-quality traffic when buying web visitors? Here are some tips to ensure you don’t pay for low-quality traffic, usually bots that can’t convert.
- If the traffic you’re being sold is too cheap and you doubt the quality, avoid paying for it. Anyone selling you 100000 visitors for $5 is out to con you your hard-earned money.
- Stay away for Fiverr gigs selling web traffic. This traffic is almost always bot traffic which won’t give you any return.
- Always check the reviews of any company you intend to pay to deliver traffic to your site. The reviews will provide you with a good idea if they are credible traffic sellers and can provide the quality traffic you require.
Remember, it is better to have 100 targeted visitors than 10000 non targeted visitors. High traffic numbers of random individuals are simply vanity.
Where Can You Buy Cheap Web Traffic?
This company has an advertising platform similar to Google Adwords, but it is much cheaper to advertise on it. Cost per click (CPC) on Microsoft Advertising, which was previously named Bing Ads, averages between $0.05 and $1.
But you can pay as low as $0.01 per click if you’re targeting traffic outside the US.
Microsoft Advertising has good quality traffic, and individuals who use it to search for products are older people who are highly convertible. This makes the platform an excellent place to look for cheap web traffic.
Reddit is one of the most visited websites in the world, with over 180 million monthly visitors from the US alone.
You can drive thousands of visitors from Reddit to your site for free if you actively engage in discussions on the platform that touch on your website’s niche, or at a low cost using their ads.
On Reddit, you can pay a CPM (cost per 1000 impressions) of $0.5- $1, which is extremely cheap. This price can go down depending on the country and niche you choose to target.
YouTube is the world’s most visited website, with an estimated 1.6 billion visitors every month. This makes the platform a perfect place to look for quality web traffic, and the good thing is advertising on YouTube isn’t expensive.
You can pay as low as $0.02 CPC for US traffic.
I am sure you already know that Facebook is the biggest social media platform globally, with billions of users. You can target some of these users by advertising on Facebook.
Facebook is perfect for driving high-quality web traffic to your site. It allows you to narrow down to your target audience based on location, age, interests, gender, etc.
The cost per click on Facebook can be as low as $0.01.
Web Traffic Sellers
You can buy 100% human and targeted web traffic form legitimate web traffic sellers like Web Traffic Geeks. The number of new visitors you buy from a source like WTG can range from a few thousand to several thousands.
For example, for $74, you can receive 10,000 visitors. If you have a bigger budget, you can pay for 270,000 for $1200. This traffic, which you can customize according to country or niche, is delivered to your website within hours of paying for it.
Order Cheap Traffic Now
Buy Cheap Web Traffic for Your Website
You shouldn’t rely on SEO for all your web traffic. Diversifying gives you peace of mind that if Google changes its algorithm today, it won’t mean the end of your website.
If your current traffic source is only SEO, change that now by buying cheap web traffic from Web Traffic Geeks. You can purchase web traffic on our order page by following a few simple steps, then sit back and wait to receive the visitors within 24hours.
Our traffic is 100% real so you don’t have to worry that you might be buying bot traffic!