If you plan to sell your products or services globally through your company website, you need worldwide web traffic. It’s that simple. The question is, how are you going to ensure you get traffic from all over the world?
Well, you could put in the time and effort to earn organic traffic. But that takes a while to get results. For faster results, you could buy worldwide website visitors. It’s a whole lot easier than SEO and gives you real results in terms of conversion.
But, before you go shopping for worldwide website traffic, there are a few things you need to keep in mind, or you could end up paying for useless web traffic.
How to Tell Between Good and Bad Web Traffic
If you buy web traffic and it doesn’t lead to any conversions, that would be a waste of your money, right? You want traffic that you can use, not traffic that will only clutter your site.
To avoid wasting valuable time and money, you should ensure that the worldwide web visitors you consider paying for have the following characteristics:
- Can be converted – The web traffic you buy should be composed of visitors already prepared to spend money on your site. For example, if you’re an affiliate marketer, your visitors must have a high likelihood of clicking the affiliate links you provide. This is arguably the best kind of traffic to have if you want to make money. It’s also one of the toughest to get organically.
- Are interested in your website’s niche – Traffic conversion aside, it helps to get traffic that is already interested in what you have to offer. These are the visitors who use keywords and search terms related to your niche. They won’t necessarily buy or pay for anything right away. However, if you give this web traffic enough incentives, you can turn them into paying customers.
- Will share your content – Again, even if your visitors can’t be converted into paying customers right away, this doesn’t mean they are useless. If they are willing to share the content on your site, as well as promos, links, or whatever else, you still stand to gain. So, if the web traffic you get only shares social media posts? Awesome. Blog or YouTube reviews? Even better!
- Will keep coming back for more – You want web traffic that will keep coming back once they discover your website. On top of padding your visitor count, return visitors can help raise your Google rank. In the long run, buying worldwide web visitors that have a high chance of returning might save you the trouble of having to buy more website traffic.
- Will view multiple pages – You don’t want to pay for visitors that will leave your websites immediately they get there. Engagement is a big deal in internet marketing. When web traffic views multiple pages on your site, this means that you are doing something right. A fantastic website and the right kind of visitors are a match made in heaven.
- Will engage both on-site and off-site – Visitors that comment on your site, as well as your social media page or forums, are just the best. They represent the rising interest in your website and signal to other potential visitors that you have something to offer them. With such traffic, you can build a solid brand name.
- It is composed of real people – All the characteristics I have mentioned above can only be possible if you buy 100% human traffic. There are many unscrupulous people selling bot traffic, online claiming it is real traffic. Bot traffic is useless as it cannot lead to any conversion and will get you penalized by search engines like Google. So make sure you don’t pay for bot traffic because you’ll end up regretting that decision.
How to Spot Great Sources For World Website Visitors
The internet is full of noncredible web traffic sellers whom you should avoid. Use the tips below to identify individuals or companies that will sell you high-quality worldwide web visitors.
- Quality – The first and most important sign of a good web traffic source is the quality of the visitors they sell. As I have mentioned above, quality traffic should be made up of real people. Before paying for any web traffic, make sure you ask the source whether they are selling bot or human traffic. But don’t take their word for it if the source says they will deliver human traffic. Look at their reviews to see if they did deliver real traffic to past customers.
- Price – Paid traffic should not be overly expensive, but it should not be dirt cheap. If the price is too low, this could signify that the traffic being sold is composed of bots, or there is an issue with the delivery, security, reliability, etc. For example, you would be crazy to trust someone selling you 100,000 visitors for $5.
- Deliverability – If a traffic source says that it offers worldwide traffic, they should be able to deliver visitors to your website from any country or region. The worldwide traffic should also meet the demographics you’re targeting, such as ethnicity, age group, gender, etc. If the traffic source can’t give you that, don’t deal with them.
- Security – Finally, the traffic you pay for should be secure. You can’t expose your site to data breaches, hacking, or other malicious activity. Your traffic source should have a reliable security protocol. How can it ensure your site’s safety if it can’t even protect itself?
Web traffic providers that don’t exhibit the traits above are a risk to work with.
Where to Buy Worldwide Website Traffic
Search for paid traffic sources on Google, and you’ll get hundreds of results, your head will hurt. sifting through the options given.
To save your time, consider buying worldwide visitors from us at WebTrafficGeeks.org.
Why You Should Buy Web Traffic From Us
If you want to grow your online business internationally fast, paying for worldwide web visitors from WebTrafficGeeks (WTG) is a good idea. Here are some reasons why:
- Once you purchase traffic from us, we will begin delivering that traffic to your website within 24hours.
- Our traffic is 100% human visitors—no bot traffic from us.
- Whatever your budget, you can get a web traffic plan that suits you. Our plans start from 10,000 to over 270,000 visitors.
- You can customize your web traffic order so you can get highly targeted traffic. You can choose the traffic you want from several niches and locations all over the world. You can also target traffic according to gender, age, profession, etc., and you do all this in a few simple steps.
- Our traffic is safe to use with Google Adsense or any other ads.
- We have a money-back guarantee.
- When we deliver traffic to your website, you can monitor your traffic statistics from a special dashboard we give you access to, Google Analytics, or any other traffic monitoring service you like.
- Monitoring the results will help you see the increase in traffic we deliver, like in the images below, which show how the web traffic for one of our clients went up.
Order Worldwide Traffic Now
Not Sure About Buying World Wide Website Traffic?
We understand why you would be hesitant to spend on web traffic. With numerous online horror stories about website owners having lost money to illegitimate web traffic sources who promised them thousands of visitors only to disappear with their money, your concerns are valid.
What you could do is test our service by paying for the cheapest web traffic plan that goes for $74 for 10,000 visitors. We guarantee that we will deliver the visitors you pay for, but if you’re unhappy with our service for any reason, we will give your money back.
Sounds like a deal? Go ahead and order worldwide web traffic now, and we will help you reach the global audience you need to expand your business!